We Are Seeking a Moderator, to help keeping this forum clean
Hi All

We are seeking a moderator, to help us keeping this forum clean of spam posts, repply here if you think you are the right one for the job :)
hello

i like to volunteer and help the new and improved forum
XXX Accounts [ HQ & Rare & Cheap ]

Discord : MrX#4580
Welcome to the team :)
I wouldn't mind helping as long as time allows me.
Hi john#saw#cramer

i tled with one of your freinds, welcome onboard in the team, keep the forum clean for spam posts and lame repplies :) and if you can post some passes in the vip oor elite section that would be great....
(01-16-2023, 04:22 PM)Hank-Moody Wrote: Hi john#saw#cramer

i tled with one of your freinds, welcome onboard in the team, keep the forum clean for spam posts and lame repplies :) and if you can post some passes in the vip oor elite section that would be great....

Not one of my posts checking work accounts was not taken into account, dead accounts continue to be in the same place...
As I understand it, the position of moderator (pink) is a formal / nominal rank. There is no way to edit the message, delete or hide posts with dead accounts...
As I understand it, the full-fledged moderator of this forum is different (green).

I'm used to working on forums, but there are no moderation levers in the format as it should be, you can see my ideal work on the forum of our mutual friend!...

I wish you success with this project.

x-parlour 4EVER in my memory!
I am new but if you guys still need help...